People are canceling their holiday plans all over the place right now . . . the latest numbers show a 67% drop in the number of people traveling. Almost two-thirds of people now say most or all of their family holiday celebrations will be virtual, according to a new survey. And here are the top 10 family activities they’re planning on doing over Zoom . . .
1. Lighting candles.
2. Online shopping for gifts.
3. Unwrapping gifts.
4. Participating in a religious or cultural event or celebration.
5. Singing Christmas carols.
6. Having a holiday meal together other than Thanksgiving.
7. Eating Thanksgiving dinner.
8. Toasting the New Year.
9. Wishing people a happy holiday.
10. Talking or just catching up.