If you feel like your family is at the point of being absolutely DONE spending time together . . . imagine if you had to spend your time together with dial-up internet. A new survey asked parents and children what challenges they’ve had to face and try to solve together since the pandemic started. And here are the top 10 . . .
1. Slow internet speeds.
2. Having virtual meetings or classes in the same room.
3. Getting frustrated with each other because of stress.
4. Young kids having to learn how to use computers for distance learning.
5. Screen fatigue.
6. Lack of sleep.
7. Too much snacking.
8. Spending less time outdoors.
10. Having less physical activity.