Tonight’s the time for Twins to seek redemption as they are going into Game 3 at Target Field against the Yankees, 0-2.
Catch Game 3 tonight (10/7) with pregame coverage at 6:30 pm followed by first pitch at 7:40 pm on Classic Hits KWNG 106 & The Valley’s Hottest Country WBHA.
Things definitely don’t look good for the Twins who have given up multiple run leads to the Yankees so far in the 2019 Postseason. Now that the Minnesota Twins are back at home at Target Field, this is the final chance for the Twins to continue baseball in October.
And, we cannot lose the final 2 games either.
This is a stretch for the Twins, who usually don’t fair well against the New York Yankees in the Postseason. However I believe the Twins could turn things around tonight at Target Field. Here are my predictions for Game 3 tonight:
- Jake Odorrizzi crashes through the first three innings, giving up 4 runs – so Rocco puts in relief pitching earlier than we would like.
- Relief pitching carries us through the remainder of Game 3.
- The Twins score early in the 1st with a home run by Nelson Cruz.
- Twins and Yankees are tied 4/4 in the 6th inning
- Twins win Game 3 by two runs, final score of 6-4.
Here’s to hopeful thinking! We would love to play again on Tuesday, October 8th.